The SMART (Social Media Analytics Research Team) Lab at the Scripps College of Communication is hosting another Dialogue Series this semester. This event has been successfully hosted for three semesters. It provides a platform for OU graduate students, faculty members and other scholars to present their studies in the social media field, and receive feedback from the attendees.
The presentations will be held on the following Wednesdays (see the “Schedule of Presenters” below for the specific dates) in the SMART Lab (Scripps Hall, Room 212) from 1:00 pm to 2:00 p.m. All interested parties are welcome to attend. Free admission.
Schedule of Presenters:
- 02/07 Dr. Laeeq Khan, Assistant Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies
- 02/21 John Grimwade, Assistant Professor, School of Visual Communication
- 03/07 Claudia Cisneros, Master’s Candidate, Center for International Studies
- 03/21 Ika Karlina, PhD candidate, School of Media Arts and Studies
- 04/04 Dr. Aimee Edmondson, Associate Professor, School of Journalism
- 04/18 Maryam Saleh, Master’s Student, Center for International Studies
If you have any questions regarding the SMART Dialogue Series, or you would like to apply for a presentation, please contact the SMART Lab assistant, Mr. Bowen Gao at email@example.com. Thank you.