The SMART (Social Media Analytics Research Team) Lab at the Scripps College of Communication is hosting another Dialogue Series this semester. This event has been successfully hosted for four semesters. It provides a platform for OU graduate students, faculty members and other scholars to present their studies in the social media field, and receive feedback from the attendees.
The presentations will be held on the following Wednesdays (see the “Schedule of Presenters” below for the specific dates) in the SMART Lab (Scripps Hall, Room 212) from 1:00 pm to 2:00 p.m. All are welcome to attend. Free admission.
Schedule of Presenters:
- 09/05 Dr. Jatin Srivastava, Associate Professor, E W Scripps School of Journalism
- 09/19 Zeyu Zhang, PhD student, School of Media Arts and Studies
- 10/03 Dr. Anahita Sanandaji, Adjunct instructor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
- 10/17 Dr. Howard T. Welser, Associate Professor, Sociology and Anthropology
- 10/24 Ghanem Elhersh, PhD student, School of Media Arts and Studies
- 10/31 Dr. Laeeq Khan, Assistant Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies
- 11/14 Goitom M. Negash, PhD student, School of Media Arts and Studies
- 12/05 Dr. Aimee Edmondson, Associate Professor, E W Scripps School of Journalism
If you have any questions regarding the SMART Dialogue Series, or you would like to apply for a presentation, please contact the SMART Lab assistant, Ms. Zeyu Zhang at email@example.com. Thank you.
By Zeyu Zhang