Another round of our Dialogue Series has started for Spring 2019. This event has been successfully hosted for five semesters at Ohio University. We will continue providing the platform for OU graduate students, faculty members, and other scholars to present their studies in the digital media field, and receive feedback from the attendees.
The presentations will be held on Wednesdays in the SMART Lab (Scripps Hall, Room 212) from 1:00 pm to 2:00 p.m. The “Schedule of Presenters” below indicates the specific dates of presentations and the basic information of our presenters.
All are welcome to attend. Free admission.
Schedule of Presenters:
- 01/23, Dr. Irfan Kanat, Assistant Professor, College of Business
- 02/06, Mr. Shariq Sherwani, PhD student, School of Communication Studies
- 02/20, Dr. Surin Chung, Assistant Professor, E.W. School of Journalism
- 03/06, Dr. Saumya Pant, Lecturer, School of Media Arts and Studies
- 03/20, Dr. Vic Matta, Associate Professor, College of Business
- 04/03, Dr. Hugh Martin, Professor, E.W. School of Journalism
- 04/17, Dr. Howard T. Welser, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology and Anthropology
If you have any questions regarding the SMART Dialogue Series, or you would like to apply for a presentation, please contact the SMART Lab assistant, Ms. Zeyu Zhang at email@example.com. Thank you.